FREE How To Be Good For Santa goal planning worksheets, weekly worksheets, and monthly behavior tracking chart!
A significant amount of children’s (and therefore future adults) behavior foundation is formulated by the age of eight.
We live in a social society. People with strong social skills and self worth have advantages in life.
These worksheets help children to understand and take steps to achieve their behavioral goals. Displaying positive behaviors helps children build lifelong relationship skills and self worth. It also fosters healthy relationships with self, family, and in academic, recreational, and community settings.
It is important to have the child(ren) participate in the goal planning, measurement, and tracking methods. How To Be Good For Santa materials make this easy.
Speak with enthusiasm when introducing the system. Getting the child(ren) excited about the materials brings them on board and helps them want to them learn the “secrets” to being good. The skills learned in this program can help them to feel more grown up and get along with others better.
These worksheets and behavioral tracking chart synchronize with the How To Be Good For Santa, Inc.’s educational products for learning and practicing behavior goals:
- Custom Gold Star Reward Stickers for each behavior
- Coloring & Doodle Books
- Activity/Game Book
- How To Draw Book
- Picture Books (coming in 2017)
- Early Reader Book (coming in 2017)
- Letter From Santa (Includes personalized letter)
- Create A Character & Create A Behavioral Story Contests (Contests are ongoing crowdsourcing and provide real prizes to top winners. There are no entry fees, and both children and adults are eligible to enter).